Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Once Upon a Time Reading Challenge



The Once Upon a Time Challenge...the perfect challenge for Miss Annie! Big-time fan of the fantasy genre! And she's promised to post reviews here of all the books from her list.




Annie's list:
1. The Black Gryphon by Mercedes Lackey & Larry Dixon (library book)
2. The Lord of the Rings-Part Two-The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
3. The Lord of the Rings-Part Three-The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. Septimus Heap-Book One-Magyk by Angie Sage
5. Children of the Lamp by P.B. Kerr

3 comments:

Jean said...

Wow! I'm impressed! I did not read the ring trilogy until grad school. I really should re-read it now. Perhaps that should be a goal for summer, when there's a bit more time in each day.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, I'm impressed too! I didn't read the LOTR trilogy until the movies started coming out. Have you read The Hobbit, too, Annie?! This is a wonderful list, and I hope you let us know how you're liking them :)

Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

I have read the Septimus Heap Series up to Queste. People ask me why I read such big books though.