Saturday, April 11, 2009

Zodiac P.I. Book #1 (book review)

Zodiac P.I. Book #1, by Natsumi Ando, is the story of thirteen-year-old Lili Hoshizawa, who's not just any other girl. She's a talented astrologer who uses her knowledge of the stars to solve crimes as the mysterious Spica P.I. When a fellow classmate is murdered, Lili suspects one of her own teachers is the culprit. Can she solve this challenging case or will she become the next victim? Then, Lili must go undercover as a piano student in order to investigate a haunted music school.

This was a great book! It was quick and engaging, and I never wanted to put it down! Lili was a complex and interesting character. I'd recommend this book to anybody who enjoys reading manga or detective stories.

This book was for the Graphic Novel Challenge '09.

No comments: