1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Between 1:00 and 2:00
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The Graveyard Book, Maximum Ride, Coraline (even though I didn't read this for the read-a-thon)
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, I thought this year was great.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? All of the mini-challenges...they were very good distractions.
5. How many books did you read? I finished Black Beauty and totally read four books.
6. What were the names of the books you read? Maximum Ride: School's Out--Forever, The Egypt Game, Two Girls of Gettysburg, The Graveyard Book
7. Which book did you enjoy most? They were all great books.
8. Which did you enjoy least? I liked them all equally, even though they were all very different!
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I wasn't a Cheerleader.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? It is highly likely that I will participate again! I will probably just be a Reader.