Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Warriors: Code of the Clans (book review)




Warriors: Code of the Clans, by Erin Hunter, is the story of the warrior code, the law that is obeyed by each and every warrior cat. Each chapter is about one part of the code. Besides a brief explanation of each segment, there are also one or two short stories in every chapter about the code's origins and about cats who decreed the laws and what happened to them. I enjoyed this book a lot, and I liked how the stories were about different clans, not just Thunderclan, which is the main clan in the novels. Although some parts dragged a little, overall it was an excellent book, perfect for fans of the series. However, I would not read this book unless you've read the original novels.

This book was for the Random Reading Challenge.

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

I'll have to see if my friend has already purchased this for his daughter and if not pick it up for her for her birthday. She has read them all and loves them. Actually, come to think of it, I have another friend whose daughter loves these as well. Thanks for the great review and for helping me with my shopping!!!

Debi said...

You're welcome :)

--Annie