Thursday, September 27, 2007
The Big Book of U.S. Presidents (book review)
The New Big Book of US Presidents was by Todd Davids and Marc Frey. There isn't much to say about this one. It was basically your typical gathering of short biographies about the presidents. I did enjoy this book, though. One thing I found interesting were the short snippets about other things that were occurring during each president's time in office.
I give this book 8 out of 10 stars.
And that wraps up another challenge! My completed list:
1. The Worst Hard Time by Timothy Egan
2. The Cat's Mind: Understanding Your Cat's Behavior by Dr. Bruce Fogle
3. Wolf Country: Eleven Years Tracking the Algonquin Wolves by John B. Theberge with Mary T. Theberge
4. Mysteries of History by Robert Steward, Ph.D.
5. The New Big Book of U.S. Presidents by Marc Frey and Todd Davis