Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Golem's Eye (book review)



The Golem's Eye, by Jonathan Stroud, is the sequel to The Amulet of Samarkand. It is the story of a fourteen-year-old magician named Nathaniel, who is trying to tackle the break-ins that are troubling London's magician population. However, just when Nathaniel seems to be getting somewhere, a series of more violent and vicious break-ins starts. Nathaniel knows he won't be able to solve this problem alone, so he calls on the very being he hoped he would never, ever see again.

This book was very suspenseful and it seemed as if there were a surprise waiting on every page. I certainly didn't expect what happened during this one! I can't wait to read the final book in this trilogy!

I give this book 9 out of 10 stars.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I'm glad you're enjoying this series. It was a surprise to me how much I really enjoyed this series. Very suspenseful. Lots of surprises!

Framed said...

I really enjoyed this series also. I think Bartimaeus was such a great character.

Debi said...

Becky--

Yeah. I'm sad that there's no more to read!

--Annie

Debi said...

Framed--

Bartimaeus was my favorite character!

--Annie

LAN said...

puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
LAN
Lucyliu IS Lucyliu
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes