Sunday, May 04, 2008

Another challenge

I'm excited to join the Nonfiction Five Challenge again. Here's a list of some of my possible reads:


Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee
by Dee Brown

Catwatching by Desmond Morris

Coyote by Catherine Reid

All my Patients are Under the Bed by Dr. Louis J Camuti

How to Write Science Fiction and Fantasy by Orson Scott Card

The Usborne Introduction to the Second World War by Paul Dowsell

Bobcat by Hope Ryden

Lucy and her Times by Paseal Pieg and Nicole Verreehia

Substitutes:
Witch-Hunt by Marc Aronson

4 comments:

Joy said...

Welcome to the Non-Fiction Five Challenge, Annie! You've got quite the list there. I hope they are ALL great reads! Happy Reading!

Stephanie said...

I've never been a big non-fiction reader. My feet have always been planeted in fiction. But I was in this challenge last year. And 2 of my favorite reads from last year came from it.

If you haven't read the book Marley and Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog by John Grogan, you really need to!

Carl V. said...

I love that Orson Scott Card book. He writes so well and makes you feel like you are sitting in a class getting taught by him. I hope you enjoy it.

LAN said...

puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
LAN
Lucyliu IS Lucyliu
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes