Thursday, May 03, 2007

Time Cat (book review)



Time Cat was written by Lloyd Alexander.

Jason isn't surprised at all when his cat Gareth speaks to him. He was sure Gareth could if he tried. However, he is surprised when he learns Gareth's secret: he can travel to any time and any place in the world! So Gareth takes Jason on an around the world adventure, with the surprises never ending!

It was a very fast read, but a good one! It's funny, scary, and educational!

I give this book 9.5 out of 10 stars!

The Spring Reading Thing reading challenge: 6 books down, 24 to go.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Any time or place in the world? Sounds like a great adventure! I'm not sure where/when I'd like to visit. Too many places/times to count, if I really sat down to think about it. What about you?

Fuzface said...

I read that book. I liked it too.